Your mom has always told you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and the Patriot Café is ready to serve you. Whether you want a big breakfast from the Buffet Bar, a Make-Your- Own Waffle, a healthy smoothie, or a grab-and-go item the Patriot Café will have it ready for you. Each meal credit spent at the Patriot Cafe will hold an (up to) $5.00 value. So the student who would like to purchase items can, but will be limited to the amount of credits used at one time based upon the plan that are on (Base Plan- 1 credit per visit, Flex Plan 2 credits per visit).
The Dining Hall offers many choices for students for lunch and dinner. Students scan their Student ID cards when they enter and choose from a variety of choices for their main entrée. A variety of choices include made-to-order pizza, a stir fry station, an expanded deli bar, a self-serve grill station, and specialty bars. Each entrée will include an all-you-can-eat Salad Bar.
Mon-Sa: 12:30pm – 2pm; 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Sun: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
The White House is the place to be at BBC! The White House offers a wide variety of coffee and frozen drinks on the menu and will personalize a drink just for you! Along with your cup o’ joe, the White House will also serve hot and fresh panini sandwiches, chips and salsa, cinnamon rolls, jumbo cookies and more! Each meal credit spent at the White House will hold an (up to) $5.00 value. So the student who would like to purchase items can, but will be limited to the amount of credits used at one time based upon the plan that are on (Base Plan- 1 credit per visit, Flex Plan 2 credits per visit).
Mon-Tues: 2p – 10p
Wed: 2p – 6p
Thurs-Fri: 2p – 10p
THE STUDENT CENTER SNACK BAR
The student center snack bar is open nightly, and will provide the student a place for them to grab quick snacks and fountain drinks. This is a cash/card only site. There will be no meal credit accepted here.
** Times and locations can change at any time. Dining Services will be diligent to let Room and Board students know when there is a change.
ROOM AND BOARD STUDENT DINING PLAN
Our Dining Services staff works very hard to provide a great dining experience for all. Each room and board student receives 18 meal credits to use throughout each week, barring holidays and special breaks throughout the semester. These credits can be used at the Dining Hall, Patriot Cafe, and the White House. All holiday closings throughout the school year will be listed on our website and school calendar.
Each student participating in Flex Plan 18 credits are allocated each week to be used at 3 different locations on campus, plus 4 different off site locations in the city of Springfield. Flex credits will roll over each week until they expire at the end of the semester. Each student should check the days and times that each location is open. The Flex Plan will allow the student to access their credits any time throughout the semester.
- LOCATIONS PARTICIPATING:
- McDonalds West Kearney
- London Calling North Glenstone
- Chick-Fil-A on Sunshine and Campbell
- Little Caesars on East Kearney
CREDIT AVAILABILITY ON THE FLEX PLAN
- Fall Semester: August 24th 2017 – December 11th 2017
- Spring Semester: January 8th 2018 – April 20th 2018
- Christmas Break: December 15th 2017 – January 8th 2018
Christmas Break Flex Information
If using Flex during Christmas break, you must purchase a credit block for $300.00 before receiving your sticker. The student can use cash, check, or credit card to pay for the block of credits. A student account charge is not an option for this block. This will include 55 credits to use anytime during the semester. Please see the Bursar to pay for this block of credits. At the time of purchase you will be charged a $100.00 for the use of flex for the entire Spring 18 semester. This charge can be applied to the student’s account, or the student can pay check, cash, or credit card. If these credits are not used during the Christmas break they will rollover for use during the Spring 2018 Semester and will expire on April 20th, 2018.
GETTING STARTED ON FLEX
- Fill out this form: FLEX PLAN Each room and board student will have the option of adding Flex Plan for $100.00 per semester. If a student charges the amount to their student account it may affect ending balances and payments plans.
- Once flex is added, the student will receive an email that will confirm Flex has been added to their account.
- The student will then come by Dining Services or Student Life to get a special identifier added to their ID. Identifiers will be available for the first two weeks of each semester.
- The student will start to receive roll over credits at the time of purchase.
- Download our FAQ sheet here to explain the flex plan further.
BLOCK PLANS AVAILABLE
Block plans are for students that are not on room and board, but would like to participate in on campus dining. The following is the price for our block plans.
- Block plan of 10 meals: $87.50 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 24 meals: $206.25 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 50 meals: $387.50 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 100 meals: $725.00 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 250 meals: $1,375.00 (+ tax)