Your mom has always told you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and the Patriot Café is ready to serve you. Whether you want a big breakfast from the Buffet Bar, a Make-Your- Own Waffle, a healthy smoothie, or a grab-and-go item the Patriot Café will have it ready for you. Each meal credit spent at the Patriot Cafe will hold an (up to) $5.00 value. So the student who would like to purchase items can, but will be limited to the amount of credits used at one time based upon the plan that are on (Base Plan- 1 credit per visit, Flex Plan 2 credits per visit).
The Dining Hall offers many choices for students for lunch and dinner. Students scan their Student ID cards when they enter and choose from a variety of choices for their main entrée. A variety of choices include made-to-order pizza, a stir fry station, an expanded deli bar, a self-serve grill station, and specialty bars. Each entrée will include an all-you-can-eat Salad Bar.
Mon-Sa: 12:30pm – 2pm; 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Sun: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
The White House is the place to be at BBC! The White House offers a wide variety of coffee and frozen drinks on the menu and will personalize a drink just for you! Along with your cup o’ joe, the White House will also serve hot and fresh panini sandwiches, chips and salsa, cinnamon rolls, jumbo cookies and more! Each meal credit spent at the White House will hold an (up to) $5.00 value. So the student who would like to purchase items can, but will be limited to the amount of credits used at one time based upon the plan that are on (Base Plan- 1 credit per visit, Flex Plan 2 credits per visit).
Mon-Tues: 2p – 10p
Wed: 2p – 6p
Thurs-Fri: 2p – 10p
THE STUDENT CENTER SNACK BAR
The student center snack bar is open nightly, and will provide the student a place for them to grab quick snacks and fountain drinks. This is a cash/card only site. There will be no meal credit accepted here.
** Times and Locations can change at any time. Dining Services will be diligent to let Room and Board students know when there is a change.
ROOM AND BOARD STUDENT DINING PLAN
ROOM AND BOARD BASE PLAN
Our Dining Services staff works very hard to provide a great dining experience for all. Each room and board student receives 18 meal credits to use throughout each week, barring holidays and special breaks throughout the semester. These credits can be used at the Dining Hall, Patriot Cafe, and the White House. All holiday closings throughout the school year will be listed on our website and school calendar.
ROOM AND BOARD FLEX PLAN
Each student participating in the R&B Flex Plan is allocated 18 credits each week to be used at 3 different locations on campus, and 4 different off site locations in the city of Springfield. Flex credits will roll over each week until they expire at the end of the semester. Each student should check the days and times that each location is open. The R&B Flex Plan will allow the student to access their credits any time throughout the semester.
- LOCATIONS PARTICIPATING:
- McDonalds West Kearney
- London Calling North Glenstone
- Chick-Fil-A on Sunshine and Campbell
- Little Caesars on East Kearney
- CREDIT AVAILABILITY ON THE FLEX PLAN:
- Fall Semester: August 24th 2017 – December 14th 2017
- Spring Semester: December 15th 2017 – May 4th 2018
GETTING STARTED ON FLEX:
- Fill out this form: FLEX PLAN (Each room and board student will have the option of adding Flex Plan for $50.00. If a student charges the amount to their student account it may affect ending balances and payments plans)
- Once flex is added, the student will receive an email that will confirm Flex has been added to their account.
- The student will then come by Dining Services or Student Life to get a special identifier added to their ID. identifiers will be available on, or after, August 28.
- The student will start to receive roll over credits at the time of purchase.
- August 31st will be the last day to add Flex to your account. After this date all room and board plans will be set.
- Download our FAQ sheet here to explain the flex plan further.
BLOCK PLANS AVAILABLE
- Block plan of 10 meals: $87.50 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 24 meals: $206.25 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 50 meals: $387.50 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 100 meals: $725.00 (+ tax)
- Block plan of 250 meals: $1,375.00 (+ tax)