BLOOM GIRLS CONFERENCE 2018
CHANGE THE WORLD
- 6:00p Registration
- 7:00p Session 1
- 9:00p Night Fun with BBC (pizza and snacks included)
- 9:00a Session 2
- 10:15a Break (coffee and snacks included)
- 10:45a Session 3
- 11:45a open lunch (not provided)
- 1:00p Session 4
**Each student attending the BLOOM conference must have a waiver form signed before attending. The waiver form is found here.
The Bloom Girls conference has become a staple for Baptist Bible College. Each year young ladies from all over the country come together to worship, learn about Christ, hang out with our students and have a great time together. This year we are hosting Bloom at 3 different locations. Here are the Locations and dates:
- FEB 16-17 2018
- Hallmark Baptist Church Ft. Worth, TX.
- MAR 2-3 2018
- BBC Springfield, MO.
- APR 13-14 2018
- Fellowship Baptist Church Nederland, TX.
At each conference girls will experience great time of worship with Breakaway, teaching from God’s Word, and a variety of fun activities throughout the weekend. This year we will be hearing from 1996 Alumnus Carrie Bettinger, who works on staff at NorthRidge Church in Plymouth Michigan; and our very own Rochelle Harmon, 1996 Alumnus and wife of our Vice President at BBC. These two ladies will share about their friendship through the years, and how God is using them to change the world for Him.
We have lowered the price of Bloom this year to $35.00, with an option for an early bird special. Please know that groups and individuals who register early will pay for all pre-registrants, whether or not they are in attendance. This helps us plan for our conferences and make it a great experience for all.
- Must register 2 weeks prior to event
- **Housing is only offered at March 2-3 BLOOM at BBC and is included in the price. Space is limited on campus and is first come first serve.