BBC is one of the most affordable, nationally accredited private Christian education institutions in the United States. An investment in a BBC education is a smart investment in your future. This information will help you determine the costs associated with attending BBC and the financial aid that is available to each student. For your convenience, we also have payment plans available. If you have any questions, please contact our Director of Financial Aid, Brian Rains, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Financial Aid office at 417-268-6045. Don’t forget to visit our Funding Your Education page. To be eligible for financial aid one must submit a completed FAFSA application
Tuition & Fees for 2017-18 School Year
(school year runs from August 1st to July 31st of the following year)
Part-time (1-11 credit hours): $550.00 per credit hour
Full-time (12-18 credit hours): $6,600 per semester block rate
Over 18 credit hours: $440.00 per credit hour
Here are a few examples:
11 credit hours x $550 = $6050
12-18 credit hours = $6,600
19 credit hours ($6,600 block +$440) = $7,040
- 2014 cohorts and earlier can expect a 5% increase over last year, please contact Brian Rains (email@example.com) for more information.
- Starting with the 2018-19 school year all cohorts/students will be moved to block tuition at the same rate.
Part-time student (1-11 credit hours): $225.00 per semester
Full-time student (12-18 credit hours): $325.00 per semester
Graduation Fee: $200.00
*Please note: This fee includes library, technology, student life, security, and vehicle registration fees. However, it does not include course/lab fees. The course schedule lists the online fee and specific course fees. Students have access to the course schedule in advance of registration.
Seminary Tuition: $450.00 per credit hour
Seminary Student Fees: $200.00 per semester
Graduation Fee: $250.00
*Please note: This fee includes technology and library fees. If vehicle registration is needed, please see security.
Convenience Fee (EFT/Credit Card Payment Plans): $60.00 per semester
Insufficient Funds Fee: $25.00 per incident
Discount for Balance Paid in Full: 4% for check/cash
- Fall Date Deadline (Sept. 1, 2017) 2% for card payments
- Spring Date Deadline (Jan. 26, 2018)
For information on housing go to: gobbc.edu/admissions/student-housing/
For information on Dining Services go to: gobbc.edu/students/dining-services/
*Please note the following policies:
- Students who pre-register for the Fall 2017, will be able to take advantage of being placed on a 12 month payment plan cycle. Payments would begin July 15, 2017. Students who do not pre-register will be placed on a 10month payment cycle, making their payments larger.
- All charges (tuition, fees, room & board) will be due on September 1, 2017 for the Fall Semester and January 26, 2018 for the Spring Semester.
- Any student account that has any remaining balance over $300 that cannot be paid by the dates above, must be placed on a payment plan.
- Any withdrawal or dismissal after September 1, 2017 for the Fall Semester and January 26, 2018 for the Spring Semester will result in all charges (including Room & Board) being assessed to the student account.
- All payment plans will have to be paid by EFT or Credit Card (through Populi). All payments will be due on the 15th of each month for the duration of the payment plan. There will be a $60 payment plan fee assessed for each semester a payment plan is needed. Any payment that is returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $25 service fee.
Account Payment Information
All charges for fees, tuition, room and board are due in full at the beginning of each semester at the time of registration. Students unable to pay the full amount at the time of registration must make satisfactory arrangements for payment with the Director of Student Finance. Any student whose account becomes delinquent must make special arrangements with the Director of Student Finance in order to remain in school. Students may pay these charges with Master Card, Visa, or Discover.
A student receiving Veteran’s benefits who experiences a delay in his first benefit check (fall semester only) must make financial arrangements with the Director of Student Finance regarding payment of his account.
Pastors Appreciation Pricing
- Pastor or staff member’s church must support the school for $100 monthly in order to receive (1) class per semester for $400 ( pastor/staff member pays only $400 for their first class tuition regardless of credit hours). Pastor/staff member is still responsible to pay all fees.
Textbooks may be purchased online through the Follett Virtual Bookstore. Only students with available aid remaining after tuition, fees and room & board are paid may apply charges to their account. Items unrelated to the classroom may be purchased in the BBC Bookstore using cash, check, money order or credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover).