Earn your Nursing degree while attending Baptist Bible College
Pursue your nursing degree while attending Baptist Bible College. This opportunity provides you with a great environment to learn and demonstrate Christ-like leadership.
This program displays new aspects of ministry by interacting with diverse physical needs. The nursing program opens up a broad spectrum of options for engaging cultures with the Gospel of Christ. While training, students will be involved in the following learning experiences:
- Local Clinics
- Neighboring Schools
- Mission Trips
Students pursuing this degree will have the opportunity be involved with the campus life of Baptist Bible College*:
- Inspirational Chapel Services
- Student Organizations
- Engaging Classroom Instruction
- Leadership Seminars
- Practical Community Service
Applicants for the Associates of Science in Nursing (ASN) weekend program must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the 32 hour General Education** requirements with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Verification of ability to meet all “Core Performance Standards of Admission and Progression of Nursing Students” as listed in the Cox Catalog
- Unencumbered background check
- Drug-free status via drug screen test
- Other requirements stated in the nursing department section of the college catalog
For more information contact Terry Allcorn:
- Affiliation with CoxHealth means access to the latest technology and procedures
- Students learn in a health system dedicated to patients and families
- Success rates on certificate test, ARRT, ARDMS and NCLEX-RN exam
- Small college whose philosophy is “Student First”
- Location, ease of access
- Current partnerships with local colleges & universities
- Cottey College – Nevada, MO
- Drury University – Springfield, MO
- Evangel University – Springfield, MO
- Ozarks Technical Community College – Springfield, MO
- For the first time, nursing students at Cox College will have an opportunity to study abroad.
- Starting in spring 2012, Cox students can choose to spend six weeks in Mercy Hospital in Kolkata (formerly known as Calcutta), India, for their clinical rotations as part of their community health course.
* Students will be housed on Baptist Bible College’s campus.
** The science curriculum of Cox College is approved by the Administration of Baptist Bible College.